Household & Landlords Insurance from Clydegrove

Your home will probably be the most expensive thing that you ever purchase so you cannot afford to not have it insured. Combining your building and contents cover on the one policy can reduce premiums.

For that added peace of mind ask about our Home Emergency Policy which can cover you for heating systems, security and glazing, roof damage and accommodation cover in the event of your house being uninhabitable.


Insure the property you are renting out and include cover for any contents which you may have. This includes all white good, carpets, more expensive items. Loss of rent can also be included for your extra peace of mind.

Payment plans available for both household and landlords.

Require more information?

If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 0141 764 1400.

To ask us a question online click here.